Osteoarthritis-Injury Rehabilitation-Headaches-Back, Neck and Shoulder pain-Postural Dysfunction-Stress-Pregnancy discomfort-Strained muscles-Weight gain-Obesity-Cancer Rehabilitation-Asthma-Cardiovascular disease-Diabetes 1 & 2
What is an Exercise Physiologist?
Exercise physiologists use evidence-based practice to provide exercise intervention for chronic disease management, musculoskeletal injuries, and weight management. Exercise physiologists often work as part of a team of doctors, physiotherapists, and other allied health professionals to ensure the best treatment plan for the patients targeting their specific goals. They prescribe safe exercise and individualised programs to your specific needs. Areas covered by our exercise physiologist.
· Arthritis, osteoporosis
· Chronic disease management (Diabetes, Cardiovascular disease, neurological disorders)
· Musculoskeletal injury rehabilitation-lower back, neck/shoulder, knee, and hip pain.
· Falls prevention programs - Classes Coming soon
· Pre -Postnatal support
· Weight management
· Functional exercises for return to work
· Pre -Post-surgery rehabilitation
· Mental health support ( PTSD, Depression, Anxiety, Eating Disorders)